In the late 1860's, J. A. Lester constructed a log house for his office of the Lebanon Flour Mill, which he had half interest. However, in 1887, he purchased Cedar City Mill and closed the Lebanon Flour Mill. He continued to use the log office he constructed on Coles Ferry Pike and North Cumberland Street, where it remained until it was dismantled in 1974.
In 1975, James H. Jordan purchased the logs and built a house on the family farm in the Leeville community. In 2000, the main portion of the house was moved to Fiddlers Grove to become the home of the Wilson County Fair Museum.
Today, it is the center of activity for meetings and receptions. It contains the history records and also pictorial history, trophies and artifacts of all the fairs held in Wilson County.
It was donated by Mr. and Mrs. James Jordan and family.