Mark your calendars for July 14 and 15, 2017 for a two-day event filled with fun for everyone. Fiddlers Grove will sponsor Neddy Jacobs Day at Fiddlers Grove Historic Village located at the James E. Ward Agricultural Center, 945 E. Baddour Parkway, Lebanon, TN. Plan on spending some time enjoying a stroll through the Grove, sit a spell while you listen to music, and shop with the vendors.
- Friday, July 14 - 12 noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15 - 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Vendors selling hand-crafted “Made in Tennessee” items
- Music by local musicians throughout both days
- Bring your string instrument and jam with friends under the shade trees
- Kids Corner
- Food, cold drinks, ices
Admission - $3.00 adults; 12 and under FREE